Upon your return you become a study abroad alumni. Congratulations! There are a few more things for you to be aware of and a lot of opportunity to stay or get involved with the Office of International Programs and Services (IPS) on campus. See below for more information.
- Complete all Returnee items in your Portal
- Program Participant Survey
- Transcript Processing: Click HERE for more information about the process and timeline.
- Get Involved! Click HERE to read more about the opportunities below.
- Apply to work in the office (summer, fall, & spring positions and two hiring cycles each year)
- Apply to be a Global Ambassador
- Join Global Marauders club or other multicultural clubs and organizations on campus.
- Share your study abroad story with the campus community through We Are Global.
- Participate in the Photo Contest (Prizes for the winners)
- Pick Up Your Graduation Cord (During the semester you register for graduation)
Global Ambassador Program
What is the Ambassador Program?
Consider becoming a Global Ambassador! This professional program is designed to help connect global interests and experiences at Millersville. You will have the chance to work with MU’s international student population and a chance to help globalize your campus by sharing your stories and encouraging others to study or intern abroad. Great for portfolios and resumes!